Name: WEERAPAT PETNORACHAT
* Hook: Simply how much fossil fuel we add to our automobiles and in the meantime, how much all of us produce a lot of carbon dioxide to the air we don't know. In nowadays mine vehicle will be consume gas both benzene and diesel enormously, although recently we now have new development of car's engine call up " hybridвЂќ. Hybrid vehicles are save our strength! * Thesis statement: Cross types cars are the most effective fuel economy and efficiency car in the world. 2. Body Paragraph 1 (Pro1)
* Topic phrase: hybrid automobiles are productivity car on the globe. * Supporting details (1): It's feature two options for energy pertaining to propulsion. 5. Supporting specifics (2): Filled with power nevertheless less intake. * Supporting details (3): It's had various operation modes and creates flexibility more than a single gasoline engine.
III. Human body Paragraph a couple of (Pro2)
* Topic sentence: Hybrid autos are divided to 3 types for each personal preference. 5. Supporting information (1): Moderate hybrid
* Supporting details (2): Full cross
* Assisting details (3): Plug-in cross
IV. Body system Paragraph 3 (Con & Refutation)
* Counterargument: Recently diesel-powered engines will be more efficiently a lot like hybrid's engine. * Refutation: A cross is a more environmentally appear choice, decrease air exhausts and reduce fuel economy than diesel engine's car. * Supporting particulars (1): Low emission.
5. Supporting specifics (2): Significantly less oil ingestion.
* Promoting details (3): Lower noise pollution.
2. Restatement: Nevertheless hybrid car is the most successfully vehicle in type of motor vehicle base in fuel engine * Factors review: Hybrid cars happen to be combine gasoline engine and electric motor work together for economy explanation moreover its low release produce significantly less carbon dioxide and hybrid car is the wonderful choice for environmentally. 2. Ending: cross types car it is not only fuel effective, but its emissions are much below conventional automobiles.